Armored Troll

Hey everybody, so here is a paint I did of an armored troll from Skyrim. Yeah its a bit rough. I am developing a technique to paint as much as I can within a day. Because during the week I don't have more than 8 hours a day to devote to personal projects/paints. My target is to get a finished painting done within 12 hours. This one took under 8. I start off sketching the figure I imagine. Nothing fancy, but enough to build a strong foundation of values. I add just the main colors I want to use, then I add highlights and shadows. From there I work the painting, adding definition and details. I make adjustments and such as needed and repeat. I think the major challenge is making sure people will recognize who the character is ^_^ I hope you like this monster Friday!

#Josh_Burns

Comments

Popular Posts