Poison Ivy

Hey everybody! Here is the 2nd painting of the Batman series I'm doing. She is Poison Ivy! 
I wanted my spin on this iconic character without changing her too much from what us DC fans love already. I settled on the cloak which resembles long flower petals. And I also added elements from the 1997 Batman movie that featured Uma Thurman with dual hair buns.
Extra Note: 
There was a man-eating plant in the background through most of the painting but I felt it distracted from the character the whole time. So I painted a tree over it to just fix that bothersome detail. I almost painted her petting the plant, but that too was too much distraction for me.
I hope you all like these DC Comic characters so far! 

If you wanna follow me on FaceBook, I have started an Art Page facebook.com/JoshBurnsArt

Cheers!
Josh

Comments

Popular Posts