OZ: The Wizard

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. I haven't posted in my Blog in a while, so I'm going to catch up on some older stuff first.
     This cover I painted for a Zenescope comic is called 'Oz: The Wizard', a one shot written by Dave Franchini.
     An excerpt from Previews:
'OZ has been ruled by the Wicked Witches, sieged by The Warlord, and even corrupted by the corrupt magic of Zamora, yet it still stands. Now the dawn of a new age of OZ has arrived. There is calm in the lands, happiness in its homes, but a shadow is creeping into the hearts and minds of its citizens and with it a new evil comes. OZ must prepare for a battle that will determine the fate of the very soul of the Emerald Kingdom, when The Wizard makes his move!'
In Shops: Oct 04, 2017. So it is available now, check it out!


Here's more of my art https://www.artstation.com/joshburns

Comments

Popular Posts